One of the benefits business texting provides is added functionality around prioritizing conversations.
When a conversation is "resolved" it moves off of your dashboard making room for unanswered threads to take priority. You can mark a conversation as resolved or unresolved as many times as you'd like. Your dashboard itself can also be configured to view only resolved or unresolved conversations at once.
But we'll detail each of these processes for you, step by step, below.
Resolving a Conversation
1. Select the conversation you'd like to mark as resolved.
2. At the top of the conversation, select the "resolve" check mark icon. Your recipient will not see the notification that appears on your screen indicating that the thread is resolved.
3. To reopen the conversation, click the check mark once again.
Filter Your Conversations
1. Make sure your inbox is selected. Look for the two drop down boxes below the search bar.
2. Select the drop down menu on the left (in the example photo above it says "Show all"). From there you can toggle between four different conversation filters: Resolved, Unresolved, Snoozed, and Show all.
💡SimpleTexting Tip: You can also choose to filter the order in which your conversations appear based on the longest wait time or the most recently received.