(This is part 4 in the SimpleTexting 101 Beginners Guide to SMS Marketing.)
Spend a buck, get 14 back 🤑
In 2013, Carl’s Jr. sent out a text message campaign offering their subscribers a $6 burger for $2.99. For every dollar spent on the campaign, Carl’s Jr. earned $14 back! 🤑
Not a bad ROI, right? Now it’s your turn.
It’s crazy easy to send a campaign.
- Log in and go to Messaging, then New campaign
- Give your campaign a name—say, “PurplePeopleEater Job Posting”
- Write your message—e.g., “Looking for a job in a rock ‘n’ roll band? We’ve got an opening! Click to apply – (URL)”
- Select the list you want to text—PurplePeopleEater, of course
- Send your message. You’re done; now you can rock
Read more about sending a campaign here.
You don’t have to send campaigns immediately, by the way. You can schedule them for later if you’d like. 👍