Here are just a few reasons why you should use SimpleTexting for SMS and text message marketing:
- We offer a range of services and value-added features that fit your budget and help you achieve your organization’s KPIs/goals.
- According to our customers, SimpleTexting is one of the most trusted, reliable, affordable, and user-friendly text messaging (SMS) marketing and communications services available in the U.S. and Canada.
- We believe in building relationships, not just hitting a sales goal.
- We’re a small, agile team … and yet, we’re one of the most successful in the industry because we believe in delivering the best possible product and service that we can. Every day. For every client. Period.
- We want you to succeed! And, we’re here to help. We take TCPA, CTIA, CASL, and carrier compliance seriously, and we provide reference and training materials designed to help you make informed decisions regarding the various regulatory requirements associated with SMS marketing and communications.
- Our client portfolio includes Fortune 500 corporations, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations—including churches, private schools, public school districts, governmental agencies, and universities—as well as political campaigns, healthcare providers, and real estate agents.
- Our most popular messaging plans are month-to-month and contract-free: no hidden fees or cancellation penalties!
- We offer a 15% discount on all monthly plans for nonprofit and/or tax-exempt organizations!*
- We now offer prepaid annual plans—they include free message rollover and an automatic 15% discount!*
- We only charge for the messages that you send. All incoming messages are free!
- Unlike many of our competitors, we offer unlimited keywords and subscribers, free incoming messages, and some of the most amazing, dedicated technical support staff in the industry.
- At SimpleTexting, our goal is to help you reach yours … and we’re happy to help. It’s that simple.
* Please note that discounts cannot be combined.
Did this answer your question?