To try our API, simply complete the four simple steps outlined below. Then, send an email to [email protected] or click on the blue and white chat icon to indicate completion and request API access.
1. Submit a complete and verifiable user profile, including contact number, accurate time zone selection, physical address, and website address.
You can add this information by selecting Profile in the dropdown list of user options in the top right corner of the dashboard.
2. Submit a brief description of your use case, goals, and/or the business application associated with our API integration.
You can include this description in your email to us or via LiveChat.
You can include the following statement in your email to us or via LiveChat:
“Yes, I agree to SimpleTexting’s Terms and Conditions and Usage Policy. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to understand and adhere to all compliance and/or regulatory requirements related to my use case, industry, and/or geographic location.”
4. Submit a link to your LinkedIn profile.
You can include this link in your email to us or via LiveChat.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long does it take to receive approval? Our compliance team is usually able to review your request within 1-2 business days (or sooner!). We make every effort to strike a balance between compliance and client satisfaction, and we apologize for any minor inconvenience or delay related to our verification process. However, we are required to obtain and verify this information before granting access for compliance and record-keeping purposes under several state and federal laws.
- How will I know when my request has been approved or denied? We’ll reach out via email or LiveChat to keep you informed and updated. If our team needs additional information before we can approve your request, we’ll let you know as quickly as possible.
- What API functions are available? Read our SMS API and REST API documentation to learn about available functions and their parameters.