📌 Note: This article refers to our Custom Integrations which are available to users on plans over $145/mo.
A Recipe is basically what we call workflows in our Custom Integrations feature! With a recipe, you can determine how you want your workflow to be set up, when you want to execute it, and use conditions to perform different tasks for different objects.
To get a better understanding of how recipes work, let's take a look at the various components of a standard recipe page:
A Recipe has page has the following components:
- Unique Recipe ID - This can be found in the URL as shown above
- Name - This is the Name that you set for your recipe, in order to easily identify it in your library
- Copy and Delete Buttons - Allows you to clone your recipe or delete it
- Job Completion Overview - Allows you to see at a glance how many jobs has the recipe successfully and unsuccessfully processed
- Jobs - allows you to track each individual job that has been processed by the recipe, and also aids you in determining the causes of recipe errors
- Connections - Allows you to see which app account you are using for this particular recipe
- Versions - This allows you to keep track and reset to a previous version
- Trigger - This is what starts off the recipe, ie when a certain task in performed in an app, start this recipe
- Actions - The set of steps that are performed after a recipe is triggered