(This is part 2 in the SimpleTexting 101 Beginners Guide to SMS Marketing.)
Don’t leave ’em behind. 🚀
If you’re like a lot of SimpleTexting customers, you already have existing contacts hidden away in some secret place. Our platform makes it easy to import them. No starting over, no lost work, no sweat.
The process is pretty straightforward, although you will need to have your list ready to go in CSV, XLS, or XLSX format.
- Log in and go to Subscribers
- If you haven’t added a list in SimpleTexting already, click Add list to create and save one
- If you already have a list in SimpleTexting, click Import Contacts
- Click 'Choose File'. (e.g., Purple_People_Eater_Fans.csv)
- Select which list you’d like to import to
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and choose 'Next'.
- Map the fields in your file to the fields in SimpleTexting
- You’re done; now you can rock
You can find a complete guide to importing contacts here.
A note about compliance
If you have any compliance-related questions or need help with your import, we’d be happy to assist you. Just send an email to [email protected] or click the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of our website. (It’s the top right if you’re logged in to your account.)