Secure web forms? Yep, we have them…and you can, too!
This video will show you how to create your form and add it to your website.
Creating a Sign-Up Form
1. Click Apps on the left-hand side of your screen.
2. Select Web Sign-Up Forms
3. Click Create sign-up form or New form. (If you’ve already added at least one form, you’ll select New form.)
4. Give the form a name.
5. Build out the fields you want on your form. Phone numbers are required, but you can also add fields like Contact first name, Contact last name, Contact email, Note, and Birthday.
You can also choose which fields to mark “Required,” and decide which order they will show up in.
6. Under Settings, Choose whether to automatically push contacts that use the form into a list(s) (and specify the list or lists), or to prompt your contacts to choose which lists they want to join.
7.. Once you've adjusted your Settings, you can click over to Compliance on the top bar and choose when your compliance message will send, along with how many messages you plan to send your contacts.
8. You can also select Notifications on the right-hand side of the same bar to decide how you want to receive notifications, whether by email or SMS.
9. Write your Web Sign-up Form confirmation message. Your contacts will see this message once they complete your sign-up form.
This is a great opportunity to make the message your ownーthank your new contacts for subscribing, let them know what type of messages they'll receive, or even add in a special discount or offer.
10. Click Create form. Your form is ready!
Adding the Form to Your Website
1. Click Get code.
2. Copy and paste the code to add it to your website. You can insert the code to your website as a link, iframe or as HTML that can be styled to match your website.
Web Forms and Apps☝️
You will need at least one contact to sign up through your web form before you will be able to choose that contact list for message delivery and/or some app-based features.
Text Messaging Terms 📜
A SimpleTexting webform can be used to see an example of a compliant web form, as well as a compliant example of text messaging terms. The link found at the bottom of each SimpleTexting web form is automatically updated with your account details, including your company name. Feel free to use these for inspiration if you're creating your own terms outside of our web forms!
Additional Website Tools
If you are unsure about using a web form, you can consider using these two free tools.
Make it unbelievably easy for visitors to your website to sign up for your text messages.
You can add a click-to-text button to your website that launches your customer's native text messaging app.