We don't expect for all of your messages to fit into 160 characters. We developed the ability to send images and files because we know that sometimes there's a need to share more than just text.
From contracts to briefs, ensure your documents make it to their intended recipients by following along with these few simple steps.
Attaching and Sending Files
1. Click on your inbox and either start a new conversation or click on an existing thread.
2. At the bottom of the page, below where you will type your message, select the paperclip icon.
3. Click the blue "upload" button to select the document you'd like to attach, or add the document from a URL. Once the document is uploaded, select it. Then click the blue "include" button to attach your file(s).
4. Type out any accompanying text you'd like to go along with your message, then click Send SMS!
5. Your recipients will receive your attachment as a hyperlink. When clicked, it will bring them to your attachment
💡SimpleTexting Tip: Despite how long the URL appears, it will not take away any characters from you. Your message can still be 160 characters despite the link!