From contracts to briefs, ensure your documents make it to their intended recipients by following along with these few simple steps.
Attaching and Sending Files
1. Click on your Inbox and either start a new conversation or click on an existing thread.
2. At the bottom of the page, below where you will type your message, select the paperclip icon.
3. Click the blue Upload button to select the document you'd like to attach, or add the document from a URL. Once the document is uploaded, select it. Then click the blue Include button to attach your file(s).
4. Type out any accompanying text you'd like to go along with your message, then click Send SMS!
5. Your recipients will receive your attachment as a hyperlink. When clicked, it will bring them to your attachment.
6. If you'd like to send a file not as a link but as an attachment, use the Inbox option 'Embed media as MMS.'
It's possible to upload maximum 15MB for GIF, JPEG, JPG/JPEG, PNG and 600KB for VCF, MP3, MP4, PDF and animated GIF.
Note: Additional carrier format limitations can be applied, depending on the number. There'll be an informer in case the selected format isn't supported.