Our mobile-sign up widget is the easiest way to turn your site visitors into SMS subscribers. In this article, we show you how to install it on your site. If you need help creating your widget, we cover the process in detail here.
Follow along with this video:
Making Sure Your Widget Is Complete
Before you install the widget on your site, make sure you've dotted your i's and crossed your t's. Ask yourself, have you:
- Selected whether you want your widget to appear on mobile, desktop, or both
- Chosen what corner of the site the widget should appear on
- Decided if it should open automatically
- Linked your logo to your homepage
- Included your phone number and keyword
If you've done all of the above, nice job! You're ready to install your widget.
Adding the Widget to Your Site's Code
In this example, we'll install the widget on Shopify site. The process is similar for Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, and most other site builders.
1. Click "Embed" at the top right.
2. Copy your code.
3. Login to Shopify and click on Themes.
4. Click Actions, then Edit code.
5. Search for your footer.
6. Within the footer code, search for "<footer".
7. Directly beneath your footer, post the widget snippet.
8. Click Save at the top right.
You're done! Refresh your site and test your new sign-up widget.