As a SimpleTexting customer, you have your choice of phone numbers. If a certain region or area is important to your business, you can choose a number with a specific area code.
Switching to a Local Number
1. Click on your profile icon, and select Profile & Settings.
2. Next, select My number from your top menu.
3. Click the Change number button at the bottom of your page.
4. Choose the Get local number option.
5. Enter your desired area code and choose from the available numbers listed.
6. If you'd like to see more options, click Show more numbers to generate a fresh list of numbers.
7. Once you select a number you like, click the blue Get this number button.
8. You're done! Now, when you return to your dashboard, you'll see your new number in the top-right corner.
Did you know that 79% of people believe that local businesses are more reliable?
Once your new number is secured, local subscribers will have the added familiarity when they happily add your organization into their contact list.
💡SimpleTexting Tip: Note that local numbers are great for 1-on-1 texts as they can reliably send mass messages to small groups of 100 people or less, once per day. If you anticipate that you'll be sending more messages to a greater number of people per day, you may want to consider a toll-free number to better meet your needs!