When a conversation is "closed" it moves off of your dashboard making room for unanswered threads to take priority. You can mark a conversation as closed or open as many times as you'd like. Your dashboard itself can also be configured to view only closed or open conversations at once.
Closing a Conversation
1. Select the conversation you'd like to mark as closed.
2. At the top of the conversation, select the Mark as Closed checkmark icon. Your recipient will not see the notification that appears on your screen indicating that the thread is closed.
3. To reopen the conversation, click the check mark once again.
Filter Your Conversations
1. Make sure your inbox is selected. Look for the two dropdown menus below the search icon.
2. Select the drop down menu on the left. From there you can toggle between five different conversation filters: Status is any, Open, Closed, Snoozed, and Unread.
💡SimpleTexting Tip: You can also choose to filter the order in which your conversations appear based on the longest wait time or the newest received messages.