To connect your SimpleTexting and Shopify account, click that chat bubble in the corner of your screen support and request an appointment with our integrations team. We'll do the heavy lifting!
All you need to do is:
Follow the steps below to collect phone numbers at checkout.
Add a Disclaimer
1. Log in to Shopify. Click on Settings at the bottom left-hand corner. Select Checkout.
2. Scroll down to the email marketing section and be sure that "Preselect the sign-up option" is NOT checked. Then, click Save at the top of the page.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Manage checkout options.
4. Search for the field called "Accept marketing checkbox label."
5. Paste the following in the field:
6. Click Save.
Add a Phone Number Field
1. Go back to Settings > Checkout.
2. Under Form options, select Optional for Shipping address phone number
3. Click Save.
Here's an example of what your checkout will look like:
Once you've collected a list of phone numbers, you're ready to text them! Need some inspiration? Check out these e-commerce message ideas.